Our 2023 Highlights
A great year comes to an end and we conclude by sharing with you our favourite moments of this year, along with a sneak peek into 2024.
- New TEG-company founded: Venuvio, TEG’s latest venture, was founded by the members Michael Vogeser and Hannes Wagner to enable event hosts to build a custom app for their events regardless of their size.
- Pre-Incubator program launched: The first iteration of the Innovation Ecosystem concluded. The 4-week program aims to transform promising business ideas into actual products. We look forward to the rescheduled finale in January.
- Keynote series started: With TEG Talk and Connect (TEG TAC), we kicked off our very own exciting keynote program with lots of networking and fun. Presenters included Felix Eichler (Co-Founder @ Userlane), Arsen Abrahamyan (CEO @ WeProfit), and Max Pabinger (Co-Founder @ TrendMover), among several others.
- Companies visited: We connected with several successful founders by visiting startups and gained first-hand insights and knowledge about the best practices in the industry, including insights from the founders of Buycycle.
- Stammtisch: Building on our regular round tables, we welcomed members from various student initiatives, including Manage & More and START Munich, to join us for the gathering.
- Founders of Tomorrow: Having welcomed 34 new members and 4 new team leads, we ended the year with 48 passionate members. Meet some of the team in our interview series posted on our social media.
What’s to come in 2024
We broaden our network!
We kick off our new year by visiting the renowned WERK1 in January. In addition to this exciting visit, collaboration with UnternehmerTUM and partnerships with several student initiatives are in the pipeline.
Another year, another startup?!
In the rescheduled Innovation Ecosystem Finale the teams pitch their venture ideas in January. We happily invite you to join us in hearing the teams’ pitches and have prime access to innovative ideas & top talents.